Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient and secure. Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyber attacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices and applications anywhere.
With over 10 years of experience developing, managing, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise clients around the world, including 450 from Forbes Global 2000. In addition to protecting customers from harmful threats such as ransomware and data exfoliation, it also helps improve the user experience by reducing their costs, reducing complexity, and eliminating piles of gateway appliances that create latency.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with the goal of making the cloud a safer place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform protects and controls a company where connections will occur ইন্টারনেট the Internet যাতে so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads are.
We are looking for an intern to work with our team of engineers and architects who are responsible for prototyping, designing, developing and supporting ZPA (Zscaler Private Access), a high quality SaaS-based cloud service product.
- Software development life cycle knowledge.
- Examine Java component design, development and unit.
- Java micro service support and troubleshooting.
- Participate in peer reviews.
- Team players.
- Good communication skills.
- Working towards undergraduate / postgraduate degree in Computer Science.
- Solid CS Basic (Data Structure, Algorithm and Object Oriented Design).
- Overall GPA 3.0 and above.
- Programming experience with complete knowledge of Java stack in Java / C / Python.
- Very good knowledge about thread / lock / collection class in Java
- Introduction to Spring / Hibernate / Kafka / AWS
- Detailed attention.
- Familiarity with ML is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential as per EEO guidelines.
What you can expect from us:
- An environment where you will work in modern technology and architecture
- A fun, enthusiastic and collaborative workplace
- Competitive pay and benefits, including equity
The people at Zscaler are smart, inspired and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team up with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work in disruptive technology? Do you improve in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you say yes, we would like to talk to you about joining our award winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.