AirCall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to give every professional the ability to have a richer conversation. We provide a complete cloud-based voice solution, which integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We’ve collected over 20 220 million since 2015 and our 12000+ customer base (and growing) is at our forefront.
The amazing teams behind our products run it, divided into Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv and remote locations. Despite our distance, we work together to drive our products!
About the role:
We are looking for a channel marketing expert EMEA to support throughout strategy, development and execution for all channel marketing activities. The Channel Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Channel Partnership Team and the larger marketing team to create and activate indirect channel marketing initiatives at EMEA.
Channel partnerships are an important part of the business, creating a significant proportion of the company’s revenue; And you will be involved in finding effective ways to promote brand, integration and products among our referrals and reseller partners.
Your Mission @ AirCall:
- Design and implement channel marketing plans with channel partners and channel partnership teams to drive pipelines and revenue
- Create co-marketing activities with partners. Support partnerships with sales capabilities such as decks, videos, partner stories, one-sheeters.
- Develop partner engagement by entertaining the community through partner portals and organizing events, webinars, incentives
- Develop our partners’ ecosystems with acquisition strategies
- Predict, measure and report all initiatives for continuous improvement
More about you:
- 3+ Years of Marketing Experience – Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Channel Partner or Lead / Demand Generation
- At least 1 year experience in B2B Enterprise Software. Partners are experienced in developing fully integrated marketing plans with a focus on the journey
- The ability to ‘own’ and influence situations and key meetings, to be subject matter experts and to lead the plan to completion
- Number with good analytical skills using data to optimize / maximize marketing plan in real time
- Positive, enterprising attitude and initiative with a strong work ethic
- Proactive self-starter, finding solution finders and taking on new projects that support team and channel marketing goals.
- Ability to effectively set priorities, manage multiple projects and follow deadlines with minimal supervision, deep attention to detail and fast-paced environment
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value courageous, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric people. We are growing together as a global community.
If you like a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems and want to be a part of one of the fast growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the opportunity to collaborate with a variety of teammates across the continent. We will provide the freedom and tools you need to improve and create an environment where you can do it.
Why join us?
মূল The key moment of joining AirCall in terms of growth and opportunity
💆♀️ Our people are important, work-life balance is important in Aircol
📚 Accelerated learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationality: Cosmic and multicultural mentality
Competitive pay package and benefits (health coverage, lunch, travel, sports)
At AirCall, we believe that diversity, equity and inclusion, regardless of origin, identity, background and orientation The core of our AirCall journey.
We promote a foster active inclusion Strong sense of kinship Which is one of our main strengths as a business. We try to bring together different people who can Enrich and learn from each other. We promise that not only is there a seat at the table but everyone is valued at the table – provided Equal opportunity To develop and improve.
We will continue to challenge ourselves to ensure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and Keep this conversation Open because we understand that we have to work and learn a lot.